How we are handling COVID-19
Last Updated: 10/05/2020
The COVID-19 pandemic is a serious matter, and has hurt (and continues to hurt) those we care about. We have been making adjustments since February 2020 as more information becomes available to keep our customers safe, as well as our employees.
- We require masks to be worn by our employees, customers, or distributors while in our office and warehouse.
- We encourage people who are finished with their day to leave, and those who can work from home to do so when possible to have less people in the office.
- We ask that employees stay as much as possible in their offices, limiting direct contact with others.
- We have 5 different air cleaners in our office... There are 2 media air cleaners, 2 ultraviolet treatment systems, and 1 high power plasma ion generator.
What is different
- If you require a mask to be worn the entire time at your home please let us know at the time of booking your appointment so we can note it.
- Regularly our technicians will wear a mask when interacting with you, but if they are deep into a furnace, boiler, ac (or outside) may remove it temporarily if you are not around.
- We are not requiring signatures on invoices.
- For installations our techs may use enhanced santization instead of gloves due to the complexity / longevity of the job.
- For installations we ask customers stay away from the work area until it is completed and we clean up.
- We're keeping our distance from customers. We don't mind questions or to chat, but distancing is very important.
What we ask of you
- If someone in your household is not feeling well or actively sick, please let us know. We will reschedule and keep any special pricing even if it expired.
- Understand we may need to reschedule your appointment due to illness on our side, possibly multiple weeks out.
- We are being extra cautious and that means appointment may have to be rescheduled to a later date.
This is a tough time for all of us. Please be respectful to each other. If you are not comfortable having people to your home, please do not schedule a tune-up this year. It can wait. While we take precautions, it's no guarantee, and the same thing goes for any other person you come in contact with.
Thank you very much for your understanding and your business!
The Good Guys Heating & Cooling